Hello everyone and welcome to Liv Laughs and Loves. I have so much to write and review that we figure we will start with our latest product that we have actually won. I entered this giveaway because my friend Annmarie and her daughter Madison, of the blog Growing Up Madison, recommended we enter. Alas we won! Yay for us! We originally had the Avent Breast Pump on our registry list however once we won this we took it off. I'm glad we entered because not only was their rep on Facebook the friendliest most helpful person everrr, but our prize arrived one week later and in a great big box. We actually got a lot more than we thought, inside was not only the double electric breast pump, but one manual pump (didn't expect that :-), four boxes of breast pads which came up to 160 pads plus their were two extra sets in each pump box and eight milk storage bottles!
All in all I cannot wait to start using the pumps when Olivia Renee gets here. Tried breast feeding with Nia and Haley way back in the day when they were babies but it just didn't work for me and I really want to make a great effort to do so now and this product looks like its going to be just the ticket. I will definitely do a follow up review once we actually use the pads and the pumps. In the meantime...
Enter for your chance to win Evenflo Feeding, Inc. Giveaway: Breastfeeding Essentials Collection that includes their Deluxe Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump, Milk Storage Containers and Nursing Pads!

We're so happy that you won and I can't wait to read your reviews on how they worked for you. Hugs and Kisses your way. :)
ReplyDelete